How do you like to watch TV? How does watching all the channels you like in High Definition, from anywhere at anytime sound? That’s what you get with Satellite TV. So, if you’re stuck with your cable and feeling less-than-enthused about your limited options, then it may be time for you to think about switching to Satellite. With so many options, including the best in sports entertainment, premium entertainment and streaming options—you’ll wonder why you waited so long. In case you’re still on the fence, here are some reasons it’s time to talk to Microcom about switching to satellite.
- You’re a sports fan and you need exclusive access to all things sports.
Whether football is your jam, or you’re an all-sports enthusiast satellite has the best in sports viewing options.
- You want hundreds of channels in addition to your local options.
No matter what you’re feeling, there’s always something on—local news or your favorite AMC series—there’s an option for you.
- Streaming options that work on any device.
Need we say more? Take your favorite shows and sporting events wherever you go.
- Ability to watch and record shows in every room of your home
With satellite’s various product options, you won’t have to choose between your favorite show and you’re second favorite show. Record and watch whatever suits your fancy in whatever room you want!
- Flexible options with add-ons available to fit your preferences and budget.
Choose from various options that YOU want. There’s no reason to spend more than you want or miss out on the add-ons you need.
- The least obstructive hardware options in the state
Microcom offers the smallest satellites in Alaska and Hawaii to suit your needs without clunky hardware.
- All the premium channels you need and want
HBO, Starz, Encore—all the shows you love and can only get on premium channels available at your fingertips.
- Reliable service and Microcom tech support.
There’s nothing worse than your cable going out right at that cliffhanger moment. When you work with Microcom you get our stellar support should you ever need it.
- A HUGE selection of HD channels.
When it comes to HD channels, satellite takes the lead in HD options—so you don’t have to settle for anything less than high definition.
- Award-winning service and higher rated customer satisfaction than cable.
Simply put, satellite is just better. With the awards and reputation to prove it, we know you’ll be more satisfied.
At Microcom we take pride in the solutions we’ve provided. With innovation at the core of our daily business, we’re committed to bringing you the best in customer service and television options. Contact us today to talk about the satellite option that’s right for you!
Share this post